Analog Circuit Design introduces new material and new ways of considering traditional material. For example:
- A lever diagram simplifies the design of op-amp based amplifiers and Schmitt triggers.
- The Laplace Transform is presented as an engineering tool with a minimum of mathematics, using the computer algebra program Maxima.
- A section on Complete Systems illustrates engineering tradeoffs in realworld design examples.
- The Zoo shows circuits that illustrate unusual capabilities of electronic circuits, transforming impedance and other tricks.
- Equipment cooling and electrical interference are killer problems that afflict many engineering projects. Each of these has its own chapter.
With 1000+ pages and diagrams, 340 references and an extensive index, Analog Circuit Design will be a useful reference for anyone working in this field.